Garmont is looking for an exceptional Area Manager to join our Sales team.
The Area manager, reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, will be responsible for the development of defined markets and for growing them in a quantitative and qualitative way.
You will coordinate with multiple internal departments in order to achieve the assigned targets, aligning the needs of your customers with the company’s strategy.
You will drive the brand´s strategy and elevate its positioning at the respective accounts in the regions, coordinating with distributors and/or agents.
Annual meetings, international trade fair participation, product planning, line presentations, involvement in the full GTM process and in-season management will be part of your tasks.
- Leading, owning and expanding our market share through the defined accounts with sustainable and profitable growth.
- Create account plans and execute them to grow the business sustainably.
- Maintain and achieve seasonal and annual sales budgets in line with agreed targets, coordinating and leading the reps in the territories where needed.
- Creating, presenting and placing account specific assortment plans on a seasonal basis.
- Analyzing sales performance by product and category to maximize opportunities.
- Understanding of consumers to target through different channels, collections and assortments.
- Drive in-season management to maximize sales with the account.
- Weekly order book management, working with customer service.
- Samples monitoring and recording.
- Customer relationship building and nurturing.
- Guiding and executing our channeling and segmentation strategy in the Sporting Goods environment.
- Working close within the Garmont international structure and connect with the colleagues in the HQ & other regions.
- University Bachelor or Master's degree in Business and Economics or similar is nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Minimum of 3 years key account/area manager role experience or similar in a major sports fashion/outdoor brands.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the European sports fashion and/or outdoor industry and values.
- Experience with and understanding of sports fashion and/or outdoor consumers.
- Skills in crafting and maintaining mutual strategic plans and frequently measuring execution, whilst creating exceptional customer relationships at all levels.
- Analytical and strategic skills, with the ability to see the strength of using facts for decisions.
- High energy, goal oriented and driven individual who is great at getting things done.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Must be an exceptional team player.
- Italian mother tongue + professional level English, third language nice to have.
HQ Location: Vedelago (TV)